Beverly Hills Fitness Supreme Pilates
The Beverley Hills Fitness Supreme Pilates is promoted as an attractive, supreme style package, comprising of the Beverly Hills Fitness Supreme Pilates Pro SPP089 with Ballet Barre Toning Tower, Yoga Pad and even DVD selections. This product boasts the following features:
• Comes with a toning tower that adjusts so you can do Ballet Barre workouts.
• Folds up easily so you can store it without hassle.
This piece of equipment will give you studio quality training in the comfort of your own home. Since you can use it in your home, you can save money, because you won’t have to go to the gym. It comes with a total of 5 DVDS. These DVDs will teach you the basis moves. It will fold up to 10” high, allowing you to easily store it and it even has wheels, so you can push it right into storage.
Try The Trim Core Challenge!
The supporters and proponents of this product put forward the following prowess of the product:
• Versatility. This piece of equipment allows the individual access to all exercise regimes available in a typical Pilates studio. You can do Barre and yoga easily.
• Flexibility. In my opinion, flexibility is something you need to look for in this type of equipment.
• Sturdiness. Sturdiness is something else you should look for and this piece of equipment definitely offers that.
• Diversity. Promotes thousands of different exercises and routines. This enables a full body workout.
• Conditions the body in its entirety without building bulk or irritating joints.
• Increases energy levels and the development of an overall ease even while working out.
• Easy storage. Many say it easily folds up, which is something they love, because it makes it easy to store. When it’s time to use it, it unfolds with ease.
• Easy assembly. This is a major plus in my opinion. Who wants to sit there for hours trying to put a piece of equipment together?
• use for both Pilates and Barre exercises
• Facilitates core strengthening
• Encourages improvising
• Tones and firms in right areas. It maintains strength, flexibility and fitness levels
• Easy to follow videos
• Adjustability of bar heights
The opponents of the Beverly Hills Fitness Supreme Pilates, though not particularly popular insist on outlining the downside of this piece of equipment.
• Springs although in working order appear somewhat light
• Need to device a method to attach springs to the swing/trapeze bar to increase the ways to work on this machine.
• Absence of socialising element present in a Pilates studio
• Absence of instructor monitored exercises at a typical Pilates studio and the corresponding advice and recommendations
Many heralding this piece of equipment claim that a once a week semi private studio session, complemented by the Beverly Hills Supreme Pilates is indeed the best way forward. Participants in the Supreme Pilates Challenge lost an average of 18″ and 16LBS. while working out 3 times a week for 12 weeks on the Beverly Hills Fitness Supreme Pilates
Beverly Hills Fitness vision was to bring high quality, exclusive home fitness concepts to consumers worldwide. The Beverly Hills Fitness Supreme Pilates emerges as a major part of this vision, emanating as a product linked with a network of qualified and trained fitness instructors and trainers, designers, engineers, communicators, and quality control experts that are undeniably unrivalled.
One of the brand ambassadors Ellen Croft endeavoured to be creative and innovative with the invention of the Supreme Pilates. Her emphasis was to utilise hands on techniques, as implemented in the Supreme Pilates with the aim of designing workouts and movements for the specific needs and requirements of each client. Her heart and desire was to bring the benefits of Pilates to people everywhere at a reasonable cost. Although the equipment has a professional and heavy duty appearance, there are two key promises that stand out in the product description for this piece of equipment – the first is that it is of commercial quality and the second is that it is user-friendly. The claim is that this product is used by Pilates and yoga studios, suggesting that this is the sort of machine that professionals would most likely recommend and take pride in, and further glory in the benefits reaped from it.